What is a bonus with turnover requirements?
A bonus with turnover requirements is bonus money that must be bet (or turned over) a certain number of times before it becomes real money (withdrawable).
During an active turnover bonus:
- The bonus balance is void if the bonus offer is cancelled or it expires or if you choose to make a withdrawal.
- The bonus offer is cancelled if your bonus balance goes down to zero before you have turned over the required amount.
- Withdrawals are unavailable by yourself, if you need to make a withdrawal while you have an active bonus please contact the support.
Note also that other offers are affected in the following ways:
- Deposit steps in turnover offers are completed first.
- Non-deposit steps are disabled.
How do bonus offers with turnover requirements work?
- You will receive a bonus offer with turnover requirements automatically when you create an account and made the first deposit.
- To successfully convert the bonus balance into real money, turn over the bonus balance as many times as required.
The «Progress» display helps you to keep track.
- When choosing your games, consider how much each game can contribute to your turnover.
The symbol shows the gaming contribution in percentage for each game. For example, if 10% is displayed, that means that a tenth of your bet will be credited to meet the wagering requirements. Example: You bet 10 SEK in a game with a wagering contribution of 10%. This means that 1 SEK will be credited for fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- In each round you play, we take a part of your bet from your bonus balance and a part from your cash balance.
The ratio between cash balance and bonus balances for all your bets can be found under game history
- Once you have met the wagering requirements, your bonus balance will be converted into real money.
What is the gaming contribution percentage in different categories?
Individual games contribute different percentages to the turnover requirement. Each game that is part of your active bonus displays its gaming contribution percentage.
Examples of gaming contribution percentage by category:
Table games: 10%*
Live casino: 10%*
Applies to all games unless displayed otherwise
* The percentage of your bet that is counted towards your turnover requirement.
How is the ratio between cash balance and bonus balance calculated?
- Bonus balance and cash balance are used proportionally for bets and winnings.
- In this example, if you place a bet of 50 SEK, your bet will consist of 25 SEK real money and a 25 SEK bonus balance. Your winnings will be paid out to you in the same ratio.
Bet/Win: 50 SEK
Cash balance: 25 SEK
Bonus balance: 25 SEK